While you are reviewing our menus please note that they are not set in stone, we love to create and are happy to design a custom menu for you. Want to order directly from our existing menus but not exactly sure what you want? Do not fret!! We are happy to help at any point in your planning process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to choose one of your menus?
No! Seed to Serve prides itself on being creative. We would be happy to work with your budget to create a menu that works for you!
2. What if I have guests that have special dietary needs?
Our chefs are happy to prepare a spectacular meal just for your special guests. We ask that you let us know in advance, so we can make their dish and lovable as yours.
3. A kitchen outdoors? Sounds complicated, what do you need to succeed?
For large events, we require access to power and water. For small events, power will do fine, but we prefer access to water too. We take care of all the rest.
4. Have an event that needs a massive amount of meals?
We commonly serve 750+ meals a day. Large events are our specialty.
5. Okay, I want to book Seed to Serve for an event. What should I have ready when I contact you?
Still unsure and need to pick our brains? Call us or fill out a general contact form and we'll be in touch to help. Our chefs are happy to discuss menu options in detail, or help you create your own!
6. How far do you travel?
We can travel anywhere. Just ask!